Sunday 3 May 2015

Lets Talk About Buying Fake Shoes.


This topic is a serious issue oo... there is no place you turn to this days you won't find fake shoes on display..And the confidence they will use in selling it to you is crazy.. Now the new in thing is online stores selling out fake shoes and the most annoying is popular online stores selling fakes up and down.

It's crazy...well i as for me i can remeber vividly the occasions i bought shoes online which is just two times. The first two shoes i got was from an online store in lagos to be honest guys i regreted buying them..you can imagine not wearing the shoe, and before you know it it's already shedding off its skin...lol...well there is always a time for everything. and my second online experience was with konga and uptill now i still enjoy the shoe even tho i don't really wear it.

The head and tail of what am saying is that i will never buy shoes online again..if i can't walk in into the shops then its better to wait till i have the strength to walk in. And for those of us who are into designer shoes,do yourself the favour of not buying online..walk into their retail stores and buy..don't even say you buying from a popular online shoe store cos the devil himself wears prada..

Another way of buying designer shoes is if you know a retail house that stocks different designer product exclusively.

I know the comfort one derives when you sit in your room and order your stuffs online than having to walk under the sun to get them...welll if you have the money to throw around...kudos,..

So you guys should tell me your bad experience of buying fake or low quality shoes?

You can also check out how to check out fake designer shoes below.
1. How to spot fake Christian Louboutin shoes.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

No be small topic be this ohhh, honestly I will never buy anything online again, my experience with Kaymu.com an online store and the so call jumia? Tufiakwa, God forbid, selling all nonsense in the name of original, thieves everywhere, Abeg glowy how are you doing? Enjoy your weekend dear

www.glowyshoes.com said...

My dear i agree with you..jumia is not it at all..i still prefer konga..even tho i've stopped buying online..
Am fine..hows your baby?...happy sunday

Blogoratti said...

Hello and happy new month. Thanks for visiting!

Unknown said...

hmmmmmmmmmmm another woman palaver again?? lolz


www.mavinmis.com

Unknown said...

One of the perks of online shopping...*for me,its see before i buy* Happy sunday

www.mahkaravesnrants.blogspot.com

www.glowyshoes.com said...

I really agree with you on that..i myst see what am buying...happy sunday to you too

Unknown said...

I have never been comfortable with these online shopping. Call me old schoo I agree lolz.

trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Glowy you try I luv all d info

Unknown said...

More gresse to your heels

Anonymous said...

IA, not a fan of online shopping I rather enter market, Balogun and Co to shop. There you will see varieties. I prefer that, I don't mind the sun.

Bolateethole.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Well. As a person who sell shoes my self I need to honestly say that I nearly fainted when I walked into a shop casually and saw some fake Miu Miu's and it was priced at 65,000.. Nigerians like the idea of wearing "designers" or should I say major fashion houses. Because we have a bragging culture. But I have never bought shoes online from any Nigerian outlet.. Most times stores like jumia are trying to compete with market people like Balogun market etc, that what I see. So they are focused on great pricing and speedy delivery but Not quality. That's because they aren't focused on one thing. So quality isn't really their priority.. Even the presentation of their items (fashion) isn't attractive at all.. So its very clear...