Thursday 21 May 2015

Question Of The Day: How many Shoes Have You Gotten This Week 1?




How many shoes did you get lastweek/this week? yes you am talking to you....don't look back and make sure you don't lie ..just say the truth and the truth will set you free..or you wnt me to use lie detector 

Me i got two last week and got two on monday. i got an orange vincci slippers and a vine wedge slippers which i will use and rock my natives starting tomoro..i yaf tire for heels for now..

So over to you guys in the house...
i rocked it on monday that i got it..lol

8 comments:

naijaflo said...

Love the wedge. The last time i got new pairs is about a month ago.so i'll rest for sometime and just admire when i see. Eye no dey reject.lol
naijaflo.com

Alabekee said...

I've not gotten any this week, have enough for now till the need for a new one arises.
www.alabekee.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

none, your shoes are nice, nne borrow me d orange one.
jibbyks.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

none, your shoes are nice, nne borrow me d orange one.
jibbyks.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

none, your shoes are nice, nne borrow me d orange one.
jibbyks.blogspot.com

Favourmoyse Blog said...

shoes!!! i'm really crazy abt them buh hardly shop for any

READ if l were a boy

Anonymous said...

Yaaaay, my hubby got me a slippers from his sister on Sunday.It’s like a platform shape, I think I like it, it's pink in colour. I am gonna rock it tomorrow after work.
I mite buy one red shoe 2mao.

Bolateethole.blogspot.com

www.glowyshoes.com said...

Awww...i love pink...Bolatito send me picture nau...