Thursday 28 May 2015

Up Nepa ooooooooooo...Nepa Just Brought The Light.



Hey my Lovlies...

You guys don't want to know what happend yesterday...hmmmmm..ooooo...hmmmmm.........Nepa gave us light after 9days of totally darkness. The light came arund 3am till now as am blogging there is still light ....it was that bad that the street lights in my area was on strike too despite the fact it was needed due to security...but mehn....fuel was not putting smiles on peoples faces...but it's a good thing they decided to remember us.....People at the head should always know that when they try to sabotage or take laws into their hands, it's the lower masses that feel it more cos the rich will go on with their business like nothing is happening....Biko oooo...

Atleast i can now surf the net and blog better..haba for howm many days i couldn't charge my lappy well..

Glowy
xoxoxoxoxoxo

11 comments:

LuckyGold said...

Hahahahaha.. Glowy u no go kill person oneday *winks*
Me too, in my territory, no light for almost two weeks now!, buh d just brought yesterday evening at about 4.pm or there about, but d later took it in the night, but uptill now, dis morning, no light!
Glowy you are lucky sha..

#GoodMorning Glowyshoe!
.
WWW.SUPERBAZE.ML

Unknown said...

It's all over the power supply it's just toooooo poor.

Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

Alabekee said...

Lucky you Glo, we've not had light for the past three days now in my area. Only God will see us through in this nation of ours.
www.alabekee.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Me I feel like running out of this country, for 3 weeks now, no light, no fuel, menhhh it's frustrating, nothing is making me happy. God please come to our aid, can't even cook and keep in my refrigerator. Am tired. Too bad for Nigeria. Glowy biko we were talking about one slipass and you said you will sent me a mail. Since then I can't open my hubby's lappy due to light. Don't be annoyed, don't know if you send me a mail or not.

www.glowyshoes.com said...

Yes dear..i sent you a mail..the slippers was available but wat i was considering was my location to yours

Blogoratti said...

Well good for you, glad things are back to normal again.

Unknown said...

oh, without light.....glad you got light again!

http://lovelyattitude.com

Anonymous said...

even when they restored the light in my area after 5days i wqasnt enthused about it cos it doesnt last.within 50mins they took again.tired of them PHCN bullshit

bolateethole.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Ok glow I stay in Lagos and you?

www.glowyshoes.com said...

Am in kano dear

Zamani said...

I can't remember the last time we had light for straight 3 hours instead, they share the 3 hours for a full day. It is well



Rellaidiovo.blogspot.com