Tuesday 23 June 2015

Did You Buy Any Shoe Last Week 2?

Hey guys... its another segment for shoe shoppers to show themselves... Last month i did i a post asking us how many of us got some shoes that week and yea ya'll responded...meanwhile i will still be asking the same question.. How many of us got new shoes last week?

*handsraisedupbaby* i did get some shoes last week and am hoping that this week, God in his infinite mercies will provide me with some..*straightface..


The MOA black ballerina is a France product..when i bought it,thank God they had a walk in store cos i tried on my actual size which is a size 40 ..dearies it was too big so i had to ask them for a size 39 which was perfect on my feet..i just concluded that France shoe size is different from the UK,US,EU sizes with an inch..


 and while the second a new look orange ballerina was my perfect size even tho i ordered it online...
I don't know if you guys have noticed that the new trendy flat shoes are made having round mouth with a rope bow....


10 comments:

Paola Lauretano said...

I love your ballerinas.... the tangerine ones are very cool!!!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

My Facebook

Blogoratti said...

They look great. Have a nice week!

Unknown said...

Your new flats are beautiful. And no dearie i didn't buy a shoe last week.


Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the orange colour one .....got my fancy

Elitism6.blogspot.com

Alabekee said...

Sweetheart, I love those pair of shoes but I didn't buy any for myself last week
www.alabekee.blogspot.com

Dressed With Soul said...

You bought really cute new shoes. Last week I didn't buy new shoes :)
xx Rena
International Giveaway: Bags are More Than Fun for Me
www.dressedwithsoul.com

miss RedBen said...

You've gone flat's?cool!..

www.glowyshoes.com said...

Hehehehehehe....yes dear i've gone flats no more slippers for now...its nice to know you following...xxx

Anonymous said...

i didnt buy.someone gifted me a slipers she got from china.i was suppose to buy a new flat shoe but i spent the money on make up*coversface*

Unknown said...

Super cute flats!
Beautetude