Monday 29 June 2015

Ik Ogbonna In Giuseppe Zanotti Black Chain Fringed Plimsolls And Sonia Lareinaa In Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats.


Ik Ogbonna was seen all loved up with his new wife Sonia in Belgrade, Serbia yesterday.

He wore a denim hood jacket on a white t-shirt with a black denim jean while he then finished up with a Giuseppe Zanotti Black Chain Fringed Plimsolls. His wife Sonia wore a denim shirt which could also pass for a jacket which ever way you rock it with a denim jean trousers and then finished up with a Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats.. The details about this shoe that i love is the bright colored leather and shiny gold buckle add just the right amount of color to any outfit.


I love stylish couples..






14 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute shoes!
Hope you have a great start of the week.
Beautetude

Unknown said...

Love his shoes. In another life I'll be a tomboy

naijaflo said...

I Love the Tori Burch flats on the lady. Beautiful
naijaflo.com

Unknown said...

Woah! This is really cool!! I should get my husband a pair...Hiya glowy darlin'

www.glowyshoes.com said...

Hiya Niesha *wavinghands* happy new week mami

Unknown said...

Ik got that sense of style but that oyibo woman ...still watching tho

elitism6.blogspot.com

miss RedBen said...

Well you said it all,stylish couple!emmm glowy please bring us shoe's from the recent BET AWARD'S..

Paola Lauretano said...

I love his chain slip on!!!
xo Paola
Expressyourself
My Facebook

Alabekee said...

Good-looking shoes. I like!
www.alabekee.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

FOLLOW ME I FOLLOW BACK

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦http://betrendylbeyourself.blogspot.de/♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Unknown said...

I am beginning to like this two. But glowy they aren't married yet na.


Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

www.glowyshoes.com said...

I sure will dear...still compiling

www.glowyshoes.com said...

I think they are..since they traveled to her home country... Her keeps calln her mrs

Anonymous said...

@ Gloria they are married now. They married 2 days ago

Bolateethole.blogspot.com