Saturday 20 June 2015

Rita Dominic In Christian Louboutin So Kate Python Mermaid Red Sole Pump.



Rita Dominic shared this photos of her stepping out of her house to for her running's on Thursday 18th June 2015.

The Nollywood actress wore an army green shirt and trousers and then finished up with a Christian Louboutin So Kate Python Mermaid Red Sole Pump that features a Pointed toe, Low-cut vamp, Creamy python leather lining, Signature red leather sole and a 5 inches heel height.

You guys's remember that she has rocked this shoe before here.. 

The So Kate pumps are really a must have for me,very sexy and classy... As for the Hotness post, am thinking of making it just twice in a week..what do you guys think?



13 comments:

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thank you dear :D

Love this outfit. This color look amazing on you :D

InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Unknown said...

Most stylish Nigerian celebrity in my opinion.
Come oh Glowy where are the running to?

www.mololasblog.com

Anonymous said...

I love the jumpsuit, I love the color. The hustle for Louboutin is real! I can't wait

Unknown said...

Hmmmm when will you also write about my non designer's shoes?

Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

Paola Lauretano said...

She's so stylish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love C.L. shoes!!!!!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

My Facebook

Kelsey&Kenecha said...

Loving the heels!

Florals&Smiles
Twitter

LuckyGold said...

Nice shoes!
.
"CLICK HERE"

Alabekee said...

My fashionista Nollywood diva. Rock on Rita
www.alabekee.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh my.. those kills are absolutely stunning!! I'd love to own a pair <3

-- new blogpost in my blog :)
Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

Unknown said...

Cant never hate on a lady dressed like she is...Gorg, Glow i have given up my on desire to have a so kate loub cos it might not come in this lifetime...lol.

www.mahkaravesnrants.blogspot.com

www.glowyshoes.com said...

Hahahaha....Mahka no nau...don't give up just like that...with time you'll be able to afford it.

miss RedBen said...

Aunty rita,re-rocking her,kate python mermaid red sole pump,just nice!

Jennifer Ogoo Okolo said...

My darling Rita. She is my favourite star

www.bellacurvesng.com