Wednesday 3 June 2015

What Is Your Shoe Size?


hello guys! hope your day went well yesterday...mine was going smooth untill someone decided to be an agent of happiness destruction...mstweeh...

For today am gonna ask a serious question which will determine my next post tomorrow.

I've had people meeting me to ask me where they can get some particular shoe or i don't wear such shoes because i don't always find my size.....to me it's sad because people actually use the size of one's feet to humiliate them and its not fair. every type of shoe i believe should come in every human size in cases where the sizes are not available,the next thing is to contact the company to make some for you that's if you have the cash..lemme just stop here for now before i write out everything that am supposed to use for tomoro.

Am a size 40..the only difficulty i have is when i patronize some malaysian shoes...but most of the time if it's a uk shoe, and its a size 40 or big 39, my feet enters one time..there are some shoe that feets true to size and are wide feets such as atmosphere shoes...those ones i wear 39 cos it seems like 40.

So what is your shoe size and have you had any difficulty getting your size?

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a size 39 no much stress when shopping for shoes.

Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

Nwamaka Onyekachi said...

Just in case you might need to send me a birthday gift, send size 40. :D

Unknown said...

I'm a 37 or small 38. Hope this means you want to give me shoes ehn. It better be oh

Blogoratti said...

Most women are either a 37, 38, or 39.
I on the other hand, wear a 43.

Unknown said...

I'm size 42, while my elder sister is size 45. So imagine our pain.

Pamscrib.blogspot.com

Alabekee said...

My size is just 38, and it's always easy for me to get the shoe of my choice while shopping.
www.alabekee.blogspot.com

Sakuranko said...

My size is 35 hehehe :)
Just in case for a free gift
xx

www.sakuranko.com

LuckyGold said...

I am size 45,
Glory you can send me size 45, am willing to accept!
.
WWW.YUNGCHEAT.VZE.COM

Unknown said...

size 38 toh bad! no stress while shopping rara
jibbyks.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hmmmn! no stress am a size uk6

small feets tend to get their size without stress.sometimes i see lovely shoes but not my size i cant wait to buy shoes tomorrrow

bolateethole.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm lucky with size 38 :) I never have problems to find something :)

http://lovelyattitude.com