Thursday 11 June 2015

When Last Did you Have A Pedicure?


Hey Lovlies, how ya'll doing as usuall..lol..don't mind me..

Today am gonna ask us a very important question ......we talk about shoes,how to care for our shoes,yet we forget that without something very important,we cannot wear or put on them beautiful shoes....

Our feet are our little idol we need to treasure...so should always make out time to wash and pedicure our feet...

So now back to the question....when last did you do a home pedicure or a salon pedicure? This includes guys...


N.B: i hear people say stuffs like..i don't use to cream the under of my leg...like seriously why won't you do that...Shey you don't know as ladies your under foot gats to be clean all the time... infact lemme stop here then tomorrow i will lay out a simple way we can do the home pedicure meanwhile you can check out my previous post on 8 ways to treat your feet right.  if you don' have the money to go to the salon.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me just unlook this post because I'm guilty as hell.

www.mololasblog.com

Unknown said...

Mehnnnn i can't remember oo.
Glowy sef this your question ehnn

Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Pedi kini, e don tey ooooo
Jibbyks.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Mine was last month.

Alabekee said...

I'm guilty of this question Glowy. Can't even remember when last I had a pedicure
www.alabekee.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I should go more often :D

http://lovelyattitude.com

Anonymous said...

i went to the spa with hubby two weeks ago to ave our pedicure and manicure done.

its a monthly routine for me tho

bolateethole.blogspot.com