Friday 3 July 2015

Friday Hotness: My favorite Tod's driving shoes for men only..

Sorry girls, you guys know i love you so very much and we rock like crazy but i just have to give this post to just the guys cos they haf sha yab me i don't do anything for them..
Jn this post i collated all my fave tods mocs in  both color and design that i would love to see guys rocks.. My bff and other close male friends can sha like to give someone a run for their money with their cute legs on mocs.. They never fail to remind someone by putting on shorts... Crazy guys...
So enjoy........


As for the ladies do you have that friend or your gusband who looks good on these kind of shoes and how do you expect him to rock them?









16 comments:

Unknown said...

They're all very cute.. Hubby has something like that on number 5..it's so cute on him..



Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Lovely lovely lovely. I especially love the blue and gray

naijaflo said...

I prefer the plain ones. For men i don't like too much designs.
naijaflo.com

Immaculate said...

Beautiful . Glow ho re you?

www.glowyshoes.com said...

Am good...where have you been? Good to have you back darlin

Immaculate said...

My dear I dey ohhhh, thanks

Unknown said...

Damn love the white one tracy would most definitely go out with me if she sees me rocking it nice

elitism6.blogspot.com

www.glowyshoes.com said...

Hehehehehe Okala who is tracy? Come and explain ooo

Blogoratti said...

It looks great. How are you lovely? Have a great weekend!

www.glowyshoes.com said...

Am very well thanks... Have a great weekend too

Unknown said...

Oh mehn! This would look amazing on Mofaya! Glowy darlin'!!!! Muah!!!!!

Alabekee said...

Very cute shoes, hubby go'an get one for yaself ooo
www.alabekee.blogspot.com

Favourmoyse Blog said...

i want for my bro... he would rock it so fashionably....


My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. “If you don’t eat your vegetables, you will never grow up”.

My mother taught me GENETICS. “You’re just like your father”.

My mother taught me about my ROOTS. “Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?”

My mother taught me WISDOM. “When you get to be my age, you’ll understand”.

And my favourite: my mother taught me about JUSTICE. “One day you’ll have kids and I hope they turn out just like you!”
Read THINGS OUR MOTHERS TAUGHT US

Anonymous said...

yeah drivers! my hubby best shoe,i dont like those one with design prefer the plain. a guy shouldnt look busy.

Amaka Hundeyin said...

Oya future bf get in here!

Unknown said...

Great share! Even I have some awesome collection of Branded Casual Shoes online at Majorbrands.