Tuesday 21 July 2015

Have You Ever Been Given A License To Shop?



whoops*rubbingpalmstogether* you guys would not understand why i decided to do this post, aii most of my written post are usually out of personal experience or should i say encounter.......

Aii before i start,lemme quickly explain to ya'll what i mean by license to shop...*license to shop simply means when one is given a free hand to choose and buy whatever you want on someone else's bill...... Now let's get into it.....There is something about loving or been in love with something*ain't talking about relationship so don't move anywhere... and having people around to help you harness that love.....what this simply means is that aii take for example if you are the kind of person that loves shoes, if you lucky enough to have people who know about this love of yours, they'll help you in building it.

Lemme use myself as an example... Am a huge shoe lover and the beautiful thing is that almost all my friends around know it and they never cease to either use it to yab me or sometimes gift me...*that's always the best part*.........about 2weeks ago, a very close friend of mine called me and he was like he is due back home and i was awww...sha do and come jooor but before you come back,make sure you get plenty of chocolates for me...*but in my mind i was like i would have preferred if it were shoe(s)* ...


Am used to people asking ok what should i get for you, and i will instantly say shoe but if you don't ask i won't be too forward to ask..so to my suprise yea.. my friend sent me the link of a popular budget friendly designer and asked me to pick what i want.....OH HAPPY DAY! guys i did not waste any time and opportunity cos i instantly grabbed my lappy and started shopping........... ahhh such opportunities, when they come, one gat's to grab them with both hand if its possible sef use your chin as support...lol..................i got a 1 flat shoe, 3 heeled sandals, 1 slippers and 1 handbag......*don't worry when the shoes arrive, i will share the photos with ya'll* as per say he's my paddy, he knew i would want to over stretch my boundary..he instantly said abeg Glory it haf do you oooo..lol.. and that was how my license to shop went..

So have you guys at anytime had any license to shop?

xoxo
Glowy.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Mine would be on my mum's purse every time.
Pheezycorner.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I have been dreaming about that for a while now, and they say dreams do come true. My fingers are still crossed.

Nwamaka Onyekachi said...

Yea. But that was a very long time ago. Since I graduated. . . nobody 'dash' me money or take me on a shopping spree :(

Unknown said...

Nope but I have had similar experience but it wasn't actually line a license to shop

elitism6.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Yeah just once. If somebody does that now ehennn..



Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

naijaflo said...

Oh yeah! Some months back...... from my husband.
naijaflo.com

Uthman Saheed said...

Nooo it has never and am not seeing it coming...licensed to shop? Hmmm

Favourmoyse Blog said...

l've not gotten that kinda priviledge o buh i can't wait for that kind of license oo....


17 THINGS I LEARNED AT 25

ChincoBee said...

I need that kinda license too hian only you???


Chincobee.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

None I can think of,but I used to have a guy back then anytime he is coming to Nigeria he must buy me shoes, lovely shoes, slippers etc to the extent I give them away.
That was my single days, no more osho free gift anything
Bolateethole.blogspot.com

Alabekee said...

Of course, hubby does that on our special days
alabekee.blogspot.com

cam said...

nice dép chiếu giá tốt

cam said...

nice dép chiếu giá tốt