Saturday 4 July 2015

Joseph Yobo In Versace Leather Medusa High Top Sneakers.


Am sorry guys for posting late...the kind of sleep that held me ehnnn..i just couldn't resist it...Blogging has changed my sleeping rountine...it is well.

Adaeze Yobo posted this throwback pix of her husband Joseph Yobo from april 2014 during their eldest son's birthday on Ig.

He wore an all black outfit which consists of a black t-shirt with graphics on a black jean trouser while he finished up with a Versace Leather Medusa High Top Sneakers. This eye catching sneakers features a laceless design,smooth black leather, gold Medusa face on the tongue and a white rubber sole.


Do you guys think he nailed his look or not? well me am still looking but my concentration is on the sneakers.. its gorgeous.



14 comments:

Unknown said...

He hammered plus nailed it.


Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Yum *licks lips*

Paola Lauretano said...

Cool sneakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy WE!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

My Facebook

Immaculate said...

He tried, I love the sneakers, glowy how re you and happy weekend

www.glowyshoes.com said...

@Gloria Okaimam: you should have added that he glued it nau..lool

@Tomi Molola: hmmmmm wat i mean

@Paola Laurentano: yeah the sneakers is really cool..

@Immaculate: i toovlove the sneakers..am very well dear..happy weekend to you too

African Newspaper said...

nice picture with his girl friend

www.braveheart247.blogspot.com

Favourmoyse Blog said...

nailed

Nwamaka Onyekachi said...

I like.

Happy weekend, sweetie.

Alabekee said...

The sneakers look so good on Yobo, I like
www.alabekee.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Sleep a beg body no be fire wood .... Yobo's shoe got the head of a goddess on it

elitism6.blogspot.co.

Anonymous said...

Not only you oo,blogging has changed everything. I don't sleep until 2am. I wil now be sleeping like a fowl in the morning. Lolz
God help us, the hustle is real

I think halima Abubakar has something similar

Bolateethole.blogspot.com

Fashionably Idu said...

I think he hella nailed it, LOVE! http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

wow, looks cool :) Great post :)

http//lovelyattitude.com

naijaflo said...

Love Adaeze's sandals.
naijaflo.com