Tuesday 7 July 2015

Tuesday Hotness:


Hiya Lovlies, hope ya'll doing great? cos i can see all ya faces radiating........pls don't ask me how i know. *flipshair*..... aii back to the business of the day... today's hotness which was meant for yesterday is featuring my new found fave brand for men's sneakers which is the Bally Contrast Stripe Sneakers in Blue for Men. Mere looking at the sneakers, it oozes quality, style and maturity and that's what every man needs... No matter how cheap a sneakers you wearing are, once the leather, design and finishes are superb, my dear guys,,you've got my head turning..*winkzzz..your shoes speaks volumes never forget that.

As for mi ladies below is the .......*drumsrolling*.......Every girls fanatsy but if it's not yours, its mine and i can't force it to be yours...infact i must to force it...*mstweeh* smiles. alright let's scroll down further
This is the Christian Louboutin Fluorescent pink Lady Peep Patent leather peep-toe platform pumps. Dayummm this beauty is just off the hook.. looking at it, is making me reminisce back to my peep toe wearing days..i just to love them peep toe very s_xy especially if you wearing a 6 inches and above,it enhances your body silhouette and makes you walk with more grace and confidence... i need to start investing on peep toes when am done with flats.

xoxo
Glowy.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful peep toe!I remember when peep toe was trending

naijaflo said...

Where can one see that men's sneakers?Its very nice. The lady's shoe is nice but six inches and above for me this period is a no no. I need to take a break a bit.lol
naijaflo.com

www.glowyshoes.com said...

I think you an check some luxury shops on the island..but i prefer buying directly from the brands shops or their online shops

Unknown said...

Is that pink or red? I'm seeing red oh

Blogoratti said...

A Leather sneaker is a must for every man's wardrobe.

African Newspaper said...

nice shoe for big boyz

www.braveheart247.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful shoe but I don't like peep toes cos it doesn't fit well for me. Shoes definitely speaks volume.



Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com


Nwamaka Onyekachi said...

It's beautiful. Can I have it now?

Alabekee said...

Now, this is my kinda shoe. I like high heels like kilode. But I'm trying to minimize it a little because mumsy told me it's not really too good.
www.alabekee.blogspot.com

Jennifer Ogoo Okolo said...

Is this form men or women. Will be wearing this soon

www.bellacurvesng.com

Andraxela said...

So nice heels!

https://voxofvanity.wordpress.com/

Andraxela said...

So nice heels!

https://voxofvanity.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

Hian!!! Glowy!!! This is interesting oh!!! See as ya describing shoe like it Eezz a human being.. Hian!!! You must really love shoes oh!! **cleans sweat... Hopefully one day you wihh feature me on here... The day I wear fine shoe sha...

Really I have never met a lady like you before eh!!! Ya drop dead beauRRiful And then you love shoes... well it's good shaa... If I want to pay ya Bride price (Just in case oh!)... I go just kuku convert the money value to shoe and come with a Truck load of them Loubottins (Not sure I got the spelling)... Cheers Baby mi... Ya a remarkable lady aswear... and the crowd goes Oooooosssshhhheeeey Turn uP....

Amaka Hundeyin said...

I want!

CatwalkwithPAT(Please CLICK on my name) said...

Have they started making pink that looks like red??? **confused face** me love that shoe but the heels? mbanu cant deal biko.

Anonymous said...

Lol.. you be thief !! You know weda she dun be anoda person property? You wan com thief her by enticing her with shoes. God knows your house address ooo. Cheers !!!