Sunday 9 August 2015

Janelle Okpocha In Burberry Girls' Check Ballerina Flats in black


How adorable can a child be.....awww she's so cue and her smiles gat me thinking.....

Janelle Okpocha the daughter of Bright Okpocha 9(aka basket mouth) turned 4 years yesterday and celebrated it with her family n Calgary,Canada.


She wore a white long sleeved peter pan top on a suede skater skirt and they finished up with a Burberry Girls' Check Ballerina Flats in black that features a Sheep grain-leather trim, Round toe, Rubber outsole.

i wish her a happy birthday and more beautiful styles to showcase.


I love seeing stylish kids...mehnnn i never get tired of admiring them.....my time shall come...not in a hurry tho...




7 comments:

Unknown said...

The secret of a stylish kid is her stylish mother...
I love the shoe, it looks very comfortable for the feet. My unborn daughter and my unmarried wife will have something like this (the kids and adult version). *winks*

Unknown said...

This basket mouth family love designer shoes o. Cute gal .



Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

Alabekee said...

This girl's style no get part 2. She's such a cutie and her shoe is beautiful too
alabekee.blogspot.com

Blogoratti said...

Cute kid and lovely look. Greetings!

Nwamaka Onyekachi said...

She is cuteeee!

P. S: Happy Sunday, Sweet Glo. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the ballerina shoe. I don't mind buying for my unborn baby

Carina Kikelomo Jacob said...

Cute!