Tuesday 4 August 2015

Shoes from my license to shop...yipeeeeee..


I just can't get enough of these shoes.....*stilldroolingoverthem*......it's also allowed to be yealous....hehehehe....aiii let's get into the gist.. so last week yea i was stylishly giving hints on a gist i wanted to share but was not ready....can you guys remember? well..this is the gist..*sideeyesatya'll* what were you hexpecting to hear?lol


Some weeks back, i did a post asking if you guys have ever been given any Licence to shop,if you missed it, you can check it out here...i then went ahead to give my own personal gist of a very close friend of mine who gave me the free hand to choose whatever i want.Mehnn that was early santa claus gift...lol. well he sent the shoes down to me last week and i was really really happy...

I have sha not started rocking the shoes..i just gave them vip space in my closet still feeding my eyes...*you know how it is when you have new shoes nau.* and can you guys imagine my sister telling me to dash her one...mstweeh...she has not seen what's doing her yet....*clicks tongue*she was busy testing them for me ooooo...well it's no wahala to test but she can't wear cos she's a 38/39 shoe size...*Thank God* but i have one younger sis that is the same size 40 like me and am just praying she doesn't come back home co she's still in school..
..............and yes they are all zara shoes.*winkzz.

18 comments:

Nwamaka Onyekachi said...

Awww. . . 5 pairs of new shoes?! Glowy yaff hammered. They are so lovely. God bless the giver.

Go rock 'em girl.

Unknown said...

Yeyyyyyy Glowy August is sure treating you wella. The shoes are wow.. Enjoy your gift and may God bless your friend...



Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

naijaflo said...

Glowy how could you do this to me?? For displaying my shoe you have to think of a way to get them for me or you send the one you displayed. What kind of longthroat is this? Tell ur sis she'll understand.lol. serious....
naijaflo.com

DLeonaLife said...

I am also tempted to ask you for one o (sly asking :D) I am so yelous* o. Lol @ vip space, Kai I do that too o.
www.dleonalife.blogspot.com

www.glowyshoes.com said...

@amaka: i yaff really hammer indeed..lol...i also pray that God blesses him more. tnx darling...

@Gloria: August is really looking great ooo...come lemme borrow you one...*winkzz* unfortunately you a size 39..*ntorr*..hehehehe

@Naijaflo:*crying*that's why i was delaying to put up the post ooo..chai..i am sorry....pls forgive me...will watch out for you.

@DLeonaLife: pls don't ask oooo....*mushyface*and yes you allowed to be jealous...so you also give your shoes vip space too?hahahah thank God am not alone..tnx for visiting darling.

CatwalkwithPAT(Please CLICK on my name) said...

Awww, they are all lovely...who wee gimme license na??

Rafaela said...

I like the blue ones!!

http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

Favourmoyse Blog said...

i want!!!!!


VISIT MY BLOG

BEAUTYEDITER.COM – Beauty Blog said...

Such an amazing post! Have a wonderful Wednesday dear. :)

Ps; Help me win the Zalora Blogger Challenge. Details are on my latest post.

xoxo;
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Facebook / Bloglovin

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am drooling. Jesus! !!!you are so lucky mehn! Five free shoes. Omg!
They are so lovely, I like the black and the slippers. Chai *thinking *

Alabekee said...

All these for only you Glowy? Lucky you babe, but remember that you have a sister on the blogsphere (Alabekee) who could as well have one of those lovely shoes. lolz...Enjoy!
alabekee.blogspot.com

Alabekee said...

All these for only you Glowy? Lucky you babe, but remember that you have a sister on the blogsphere (Alabekee) who could as well have one of those lovely shoes. lolz...Enjoy!
alabekee.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Can I have a friend like this your friend.....abeg. I am very very yealous...Please give the black flat shoes...please.. and I promise to ???????

www.mylifeasmoby.com

Tats said...

5 pair of shoes!! And I need all of them now!! They're lovely! I'm feeling a litle jealouse.. lol Good shopping!! xo

www.glowyshoes.com said...

@catwoman: lol...you not crios ooo...oya lets start scout for you nau....hehehe

@Rafaela S.: awww thanks so much.xx

@favour moyse: *smiles* you can grab them sweedy..no wahals

@Style For Mankind: thanks dearie...will sure do...xx

@bolatito: hehehehehe don't drool too much joo...i can give you for just borrow pose nau..what are friends for..*winkzz

@Sola ante el espejo: thanks dear..xx

@Alabekee: awwww my darling....chai and i was almost thinking of giving you one ooo...but kai i yaf change my mind jooo...i like all of them.

@Amusu Mobolaji: my dear you can ooo...such friends are hard to come by..oya come and complete your sentence...you promise what?











Unknown said...

lovely post dear, love the shoes
http://lensattire.blogspot.co.ke/

Carina Kikelomo Jacob said...

Lovely!

ckjacob.blogspot.com

Fisayomi said...

They are so nice
DIY ALERT! how I revamped my fridge